Our next program begins April 7th!
Click here to register
What is the Clean Eating Program?
Our Clean Eating Program helps facilitate the internal cleansing and detoxification of your body. Think of it as “spring cleaning” for your insides.
Why do I need this program?
The clean eating program, also known as detoxification or purification, can help you remove natural toxins from your body and help maintain a healthy weight. We are exposed to external toxins everyday, including pollutants, pesticides, and chemicals. Internally our bodies produce waste byproducts as a result of normal metabolic function. Although your body is designed to rid itself of these toxins naturally, it can become overburdened. This program offers your body additional support to expel natural toxins and minimize your weight, which is important to maintaining your health and vitality.
Toxins can contribute to a wide range of conditions:
- Stuffy head
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
- Digestion and other gastrointestinal problems
- Food cravings and weight gain
- Reduced mental clarity
- Low libido
What are the benefits of the clean eating program?
This program can have a significant, positive effect on the biochemistry of the body while allowing natural toxins and byproducts of daily metabolism to be eliminated. By participating in the program, you may notice the following:
- Improved weight management results
- Increased energy
- Better digestion
- Less bloating
- Clearer skin
- Shinier hair
- Disappearance or lessening of past conditions
How is the Clean Eating Program different than any other diet?
The Standard Process Program is not a diet. It is a program that helps you live a healthier life by purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy body and weight. Our clean eating program emphasizes supplements and whole foods, particularly fruits and vegetables, while limiting high-calorie, refined foods and saturated fats. Nourishing yourself with nutrient-rich foods will provide the complex combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are needed to protect the body and promote optimal health.
The foundation of our 21-day program includes eating whole, organic, and unprocessed foods; taking whole food supplements; and drinking plenty of water. You will eat vegetables, fruit, and select proteins and select complex carbohydrates. Foods that will be eliminated are caffeine, sugar, alcohol, dairy products, refined carbohydrates, and processed foods. It’s simple, yet clinically effective.
While participating in the program you will take the following whole food supplements:
- Gastro-Fiber® or Whole Food Fiber® promotes healthy gastrointestinal elimination, supports healthy digestive function, and helps cleanse and lubricate the intestines.
- SP Cleanse™ supports the body’s internal waste-removal systems to encourage healthy kidney function, promote efficient gastrointestinal elimination and maintain healthy liver detoxification function.†
- SP Complete™ mixes with water and fruit or vegetables to make a nutritious supplement shake.†
- SP Green Food™†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Must be registered and paid in full by Friday, April 1st.
Group Meeting Schedule – Thursdays from 5:15 – 6:00pm
- April 7. Pick up purification kit, get instructions, begin program.
- April 14. Group support meeting with discussion topics.
- April 21. Group support meeting with discussion topics.
- April 28. Closing meeting.
$299 for the entire 4 week program (3 week cleanse). $279 for enCore members. Program includes: supplements and smoothie powder, 4 weekly group meetings with health discussion topics, daily support emails, unlimited e-mail contact and support from Jennifer, shopping lists and recipes.