with Monica Anderson – Studio Director at Tone
A two-day exploratory journey that will enhance anyone who inhabits a body!
Saturday, August 29 & Sunday, August 30, 2015 – Register here
The human body is wondrous! Studying the human body is fascinating and ever-changing. For years, academicians have approached the study of human anatomy by dissecting and reducing the study into labeling pieces and parts. This 16-hour, two-day course will seem like play, blow your mind and enhance your understanding of the human body and your own body.
- We will explore the human body by building structures by function and form.
- We will explore the 3-D characteristics of the human body using clay to mold and build and expand our understanding. The approach of building vs. deconstructing enhances the inquirers access to body movement understanding.
- We will use our hands and minds and voices together, thereby imprinting the study of human anatomy in OUR bodies.
- We will start with the deep core and deep front line.
- We will continue with spine, pelvis, upper leg.
- We will build the shoulder complex, upper arm.
- We will breathe and address the fascial chains
This course is a prerequisite for our Pilates Equipment Teacher Trainingsand Yoga Teacher Trainings. If all prerequisites could be so fun!
THIS COURSE WILL TAKE PLACE OVER TWO DAYS:
August 29 & 30, 2015
8am–12pm and 1pm–5pm
CATEGORY PRICE MUST BE PAID BY:
Early Bird $456 if paid by July 29, 2015
enCORE member $456 if paid by August 22, 2015
Standard $480 paid by August 22,2105
Space is limited to 12 participants. Please register early.