- This event has passed.
Ayurvedic Spice Course
April 17, 2014 @ 6:10 pm - 7:00 pm
Discover how your everyday cooking spices can help prevent disease and promote well being
DID YOU KNOW . . .
• Ginger and turmeric help to prevent colds and flu?
• Black pepper can remove toxins from your body?
• You can use marjoram for healthy sleep?
Dates: 4 Thursday Evenings – April 10 thru May 1
Time: 6:10pm – 7:00pm
- $80 for 4 classes for enCore members
- $100 for 4 classes regular price
- $30 drop in
Week 1: Seeds – Anise, Caraway, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Mustard & Poppy
Week 2: Roots & Bark – Cinnamon, Garlic Ginger, Licorice, Lotus, Pau D’arco, Turmeric, & Pink salt
Week 3: Fruit & Flowers – Allspice, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cayenne Pepper, Clove, Lavender, Saffron & Nutmeg
Week 4: Leaves & Grasses – Bay Leaf, Cilantro, Dill, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley & Rosemary