- This event has passed.
Breath Workshop with Monica Anderson
April 30, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Do you suffer from migraines, asthma, panic attacks, menopausal hot flashes?
- Have you been curious about all the talk of the health benefits of meditation and yoga?
- Are you a nose-breather or a mouth-breather? Does it matter?
- What about belly breathing versus chest breathing?
COME LEARN and DISCOVER BREATH with Monica Anderson
- Hear the latest relaxation research using breathing techniques
- Learn basic breathing anatomy and physiology
- Experience the effects of your breath to posture and your posture to breath
Welcome back to being a student – to drop into the study of our amazing human body. Monica will be presenting a Breath Workshop in conjunction with our Mat Teacher Training and you are invited to join her. As a longtime Yoga and Pilates teacher, Monica has been obsessed with breath. When you spend this time with Monica you will begin to understand her obsession. Here is what she says:
“Breath is magical. Every living thing breathes. It is the first and last sacred act in being in this realm. This course will explore the human anatomy, physiology and the health benefits of the Mind Body Spirit connection of breath. Come celebrate the wonders of breath scientifically, spiritually and intuitively.”
Date: Thursday evening, April 30th
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Here is a beautiful example of breath in yoga.