International Day of Yoga
Thursday, June 21st – 6:45am to 7pm
In 2014, 175 member states of the United Nations proclaimed June 21st as the International Day of Yoga. This day aims to raise awareness worldwide of the many benefits of practicing yoga. We are excited to bring additional special Yoga offerings to Tone next Thursday including Intro to Yoga, a chanting and meditation class as well as a special offering of evening Yoga.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 6:45am – Breath Centered Yoga
- 9:10am – Introduction to Yoga
- 12:10pm – Chanting and Meditation
- 5:30pm – Breath Centered Yoga
Throughout the day:
- Film of interview with Desikachar
- Information on our Lineage
- Ayurveda snacks and lifestyle tips
We hope you can join us.