- This event has passed.
Yoga Open Lecture: Breath
November 15, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday 11/15/15 – 2 to 4pm
How can something so basic be so amazing?!?
- Do you suffer from migraines, asthma, panic attacks, menopausal hot flashes?
- Have you been curious about all the talk of the health benefits of meditation and yoga?
- Are you a nose-breather or a mouth-breather? Does it matter?
- What about belly breathing versus chest breathing?
COME LEARN and DISCOVER BREATH with Monica Anderson
- Hear the latest relaxation research using breathing techniques
- Learn basic breathing anatomy and physiology
- Experience the effects of your breath to posture and your posture to breath
Monica will be presenting this Breath Workshop in conjunction with our Mat Teacher Training and you are invited to join her. As a longtime Yoga and Pilates teacher, Monica has been obsessed with breath. When you spend this time with Monica you will begin to understand her obsession. Here is what she says: “Breath is mystical. Every living thing breathes. It is the first and last sacred act in being in this realm. This course will explore the human anatomy, physiology, and the health benefits of the Mind Body Spirit connection of Breath. Come celebrate the wonders of breath scientifically, experientially, spiritually and intuitively.”