On our February schedule, we changed the names of our class levels to hopefully add clarity when you are making your decisions on which classes to join. Our “All Level” classes are open to any level of student. Options will be given for how to advance or simplify the exercises. Our “Advanced” classes are geared towards our more experienced students. For equipment groups, we recommend a prerequisite of 10 equipment group classes before joining an advanced group.
Here are the other class changes for February:
- We moved Intro to Pilates/Beginning to 6:10pm. This class is taught by Jill Hager. If you are new to Pilates, this is a great place to start. Here’s what a client said of Jill’s class: “Jill explained what the names of certain movements actually meant. She was patient and helpful.”
- We have combined the 12:10pm Lunchtime yoga with Pilates to become Pilates Deep Stretch with Loni
- We have changed the 5:10pm Pilates Mat to Hatha Flow Yoga with Corinna
- We have changed the 6:10pm Sculpt and Tone to Pilates All Levels with Cari. We are working on adding back in another evening Sculpt and Tone in March. Thank you to the folks who gave us feedback.
- We changed the 10:10am Glider and Small Ball Class to a Pilates-Advanced class – still with Sonya McVay
- We cancelled the 4:10pm Sculpt and Tone
- Hatha Flow Yoga with Enrica now starts at 4:10pm
- We cancelled the 11:10 Pilates Mat
- Our 4:10 Yoga has moved to 5:10pm – Hatha Flow Yoga with Christie
- Beginning Zumba has moved to be on the First Friday of every month – with Monica!
That’s all folks! See you in the studio soon.