Has this program caught your attention but you are really not quite sure if it is the right fit for you? Here are some Frequently Asked Questions. Maybe one applies to YOU!
- I really don’t want to teach but I would love to learn the information as a personal practice. May I still join? Yes. Absolutely. We would ask that you still do all the homework and class observations so that you stay up with the topics covered. On practice teaching days, you would be there as a participant for the other practicing teachers and give them feedback. We would love to have you join us.
- May I just come for just Monica’s Breath presentation or her Anatomy day?
- For the 2 hour breath workshop on Thursday, April 30th, yes, there will be plenty of room. Cost is $24. Click here to register.
- For the 2 hour 3D Anatomy of the Core on Sunday, May 3rd, we need to get our final count of teacher training attendees to make sure that we have enough mannequins for each student. Please click here to register as interested. Click here to learn more about this 3D Anatomy class.
- May I still get the enCore pricing if I am an enCore member? Yes! We have extended our deadline to tomorrow, Friday April 17th.
- Where do I get the books? Amazon.com is your best bet especially given the time constraints of the program starting next week.
- Yes! I want to do it. How do I register? Click here to register or call the front desk at 707-526-3100. Our staff will then be in touch with an application to fill out and a link to our special website that we set for this group of students.
- Now what are the details of the program again? Click here to check out our website or come by the studio to pick up a brochure.
- I still have a question. Who do I talk to? Please feel free to email Alyson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the front desk at 707-526-3100. We would love to chat with you.
Final deadline to register is Friday, April 17th. We hope you will join us.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!