We are a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga School and our Pilates Mat Training Teachers are all Pilates Method Alliance Certified.
We offer a 200 hour Teacher Training program. We just began one in October, 2015 which will run thru July 2016. We are still deciding about beginning another in October 2017. If you would be interested in joining our program then, please email us to get on our email update list.
In 2017 we will be starting our 300 hour Teacher Training program. If you would be interested in receiving updates as we develop the details of this program, please email us to be on our update list.
As part of our Yoga Teacher Training program, we have our participants take Anatomy Enrichment Workshops. Here are the details of our next offering.
Here is the path to become a Pilates teacher trained at Tone:
- Pilates Mat Teacher Training – Level 1 – after completion of this course, you will be able to teach a Beginning Level Pilates Mat Class
- Pilates Mat Teacher Training – Level 2 – this course adds to your Teacher repetoire and prepares you for the Equipment Teacher Training
- Anatomy Enrichment Workshops – Pre-requisite for Equipment Teacher Training
- Completion of 20 sessions on the equipment – Pre-requisite for Equipment Teacher Training
- Pilates Equipment Teacher Training
If you have any questions or would like to be on our email update list, please email us. We’d love to hear from you!